Hello September! 83 with a high of 87. Warm ALL Day with a chance of rain.
Happy Wednesday Friends!
Are you looking for things to do on Wednesday, September 1st?
- Fat Harold’s LIVE with Mike Worley and Jimmy Buffkin in the front Room from 6 to 9. Jay Kinlaw is in the back room spinnin’ the dance tunes. Hear what the hear if you can’t be there on 949thesurf.com
- Mockingbird is playing at HOTO’s tonight at 6pm
- Lots of choices for lunch like Pork Chops, BBQ, Fried Chicken are shown on the lunch specials page
- Ray has shared another big list on facebook. I am sharing it here.
Ray’s List for Wednesday September 1st
- JT & The Strats at Duplin 3:30
- Pups on the Patio at Local 4PM
- Jolly Mon & Deb at Patio’s 4:30
- Stan Gregory at Martini 5PM
- JV Flannigan at Lulu’s 5PM
- Jody Lineberry at WOB 5PM
- Jeff James at Duck’s Sidewalk 5:30
- Mark McKinney at Duck Dive 6PM
- Lindsay Baker at Baron’s 6PM
- Jimmy Mowery at Boardwalk Billy’s 6PM
- Mockingbird at HOTOs 6PM
- Sweet Sweet at Taco Mundo 6PM
- Randy Clifton at Nacho Hippo 6PM
- Music Bingo at Marina Bar 6PM
- Karaoke at Buoy’s on the Blvd 6PM
- Mad Karaoke at Archie’s 6PM
- 94.9 Live at Fat Harold’s 6:00 PM
- John C Franklin at Deckerz 6:30
- Jukebox Bingo at OD Arcade 6:30
- Miracle Max at HoB Deck 7PM
- Tammy Barbour at Whiskey Beach 7PM
- Nick Pike at Dockside Village 7PM
- Drum Circle at 53rd Ave North 7:30
- Jason Jackson at OD Arcade 8PM
- Karaoke w/ Jessy at Sugrues 8PM
- Craig Beaumont at 3001 8:30
- The Renegades at Duck’s 9PM
Do you like the photo gallery pages?
Click for event photos including one with Band of Oz