I’m seeing 76 with a high of 85 – It should be a nice evening in Ocean Drive.
Happy Thursday Friends,
Are you looking for things to do in North Myrtle Beach on Thursday, September 2nd?
- Jebb Mac is playing Music on Main tonight at 6pm – It will be a party on Main Street Ocean Drive North Myrtle Beach. Go grab a cold drink at ODP or HOTOs before, during or after the show.
- Eddie Anderson is at Fat Harold’s Tonight for the Shag Dancers who would rather be inside. The Shag City Grill is open at 4pm to grab a cheeseburger or bologna sandwich.
- Ray’s List of Live Music and More is shown below. Thanks Ray!
Ray’s List for Thursday 9-2
- Will Ness at Duplin Winery 12PM
- Backline at Ocean Annie’s Bar 1PM
- Curtis Lee at Duplin Winery 3:30
- Carolina Soul at Patio’s 4:30
- Matt Doda at Crooked Hammock 5PM
- Southside Band at Ocean Annie’s 5PM
- Scott Watkins at Martini 5PM
- Janko Wineheart at Lulu’s 5PM
- Ricky T at Duck’s Sidewalk 5:30
- Jebb Mac at the Horseshoe 6PM
- Seth Thomas at Duck Dive 6PM
- Taylor Richardson at Barons 6PM
- Kayley Green at Buoy’s 6PM
- Wet Nose Dogs at Marina Bar 6PM
- SCE at Murphy’s 6PM
- Austin Mowery at Capt Archie’s 6PM
- Ryan Holcomb at Nacho Hippo 6PM
- Randy Atwood at Boardwalk Billy’s 6PM
- Harlequin at Flynn’s 6PM
- Benny Nation’s Karaoke at Roca Rajo 6PM
- Frankie Moree at Deckerz 7PM
- Chocolate Chip at Local 7PM
- Groove Pac at Star Tavern 7PM
- Black Glass at HoB Deck 7PM
- Jason Ray Welch at Whiskey Beach 8PM
- Mad Karaoke at OD Arcade 8PM
- Southside Saints at Club Rewind 9PM
- CAT 5 at Duck’s Nightlife 9PM
Do you do business in North Myrtle Beach?
Are you looking to reach more customers? let Bo know