Are you looking for the best North Myrtle Beach lunch specials?
Most people I know like to eat good food and many take advantage of these lunch specials. Once they find them, they tend to go back every chance they get. I know some friends that go to the same place every week for the same special. Many restaurants in North Myrtle Beach feature different specials every day of the week so knowing what the feature is could be helpful.
Here is a list of restaurants in North Myrtle Beach along with the special feature of the day. These options may change without notice, I will try to keep the list current. Special Events and/or Holidays could affect the special of the day so be sure to verify with the business if you have questions or concerns.
NMB Lunch Specials
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday – fried chicken, bone in flounder(sometimes), chopped barbecue, or country style chicken thigh
- Wednesday – bone in flounder, chicken & pastry, fried pork chop or baked chicken breast quarter
- Thursday – meat loaf, fried chicken, chopped barbecue or grilled salmon cakes
- Friday – shrimp, french fries & coleslaw, barbecued chicken, bone in flounder, chicken bog, chopped barbecue
- Saturday – fried chicken, bbq ribs, country style steak or bone in flounder
- Sundays alternate every other week.
- Sunday 1 – bone in flounder, fried chicken, baked ham, glazed chicken breast or chopped barbecue
- Sunday 2 – baked turkey, pork roast or fried chicken
Boulineaus in Cherry Grove
- Mon – Pork Chops or Baked Chicken
- Tue – Pork Chops or Fried Chicken
- Wed – Meatloaf or Fried Fish
- Thur – Pork and Rice or Beef Stew
- Fri – Fried Fish or Beef Stew
- Sat – Chicken Bog or Fief Fish
- Sun – Turkey, Ham or Pot Roast
- Wed – Liberty Steaks and Gravy
- Thur – Pork Chops
- Fri – Flounder
- Tue – Varies ( sometimes its chicken sandwich, sometimes its hamburger steak)
- Wed – Lexington BBQ with Red or White Slaw
- Thursday – Bacon Cheeseburger or Hamburger Steak
- Fri – Flounder
- Sat – Double Dogs
- Sun – Chicken Wings
- Fri – Flounder or Shrimp
- Mon – Hamburger Steak
- Tue – Pork Chops
- Wed – Fried Chicken
- Thur – Meatloaf
- Fri – Flounder, Shrimp or Combo
- Mon – Chicken Parmesan
- Tue – Meatloaf
- Wed – Salisbury Steak
- Thur – Spaghetti and meatballs
- Fri – Fried Flounder
- Sat – Fried Shrimp
- Mon – Meatloaf or Pork Chops
- Tue – Hamburger Steak or Pot Roast
- Wed – Fried Chicken , Livers and Gizzards?
- Thur – Spaghetti or Chicken Parm
- Fri – Flounder
The Marina Bar at Barefoot
- Wed – Pot Roast All Day
- Monday – Chicken Cordon Sandwich
- Tuesday – Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese
- Wednesday – Chicken Bog
- Thursday – Fried Steak Sandwich
- Friday – Beer Battered Cod Sliders
- Monday – Meat Loaf
- Tuesday – Fried Chicken
- Wednesday Pork Chop Fried or Grilled
- Thursday – Turkey & Dressing
- Friday – Fish and/or Shrimp
Daniello’s Pizzeria and Pub
- Wednesday – Mama’s Lasagna
- Thursday – Baked Ziti
- Friday – Italian Sausage
The Shack on Sea Mountain
- Monday – Fried Chicken. Grilled Chicken Breast, Stew Beef over Rice, Grilled or Fried Fish, Chicken and Dumplings
- Tuesday – Fried Chicken. Grilled Chicken Breast, Grilled or Fried Fish, Fried Shrimp, Chicken Pot Pie
- Wednesday – Fried Chicken. Grilled Chicken Breast, Grilled or Fried Pork Chops, Grilled or Fried Fish
- Thursday – Fried Chicken. Grilled Chicken Breast, Grilled or Fried Fish, Meat Loaf, Beef Tips
- Friday – Fried Chicken. Grilled Chicken Breast, Grilled or Fried Fish, Hamburger Steak, Chicken Bog
- Saturday – Fried Chicken. Grilled Chicken Breast, Grilled or Fried Fish, Beef Tips, Beach Boy BBQ
Thanks YOU Friends of NMB!
10 thoughts on “Best North Myrtle Beach Lunch Specials”
Hoskins on Main Street in NMB is one of my favorite restaurants at the beach. In particular, their whole fried flounder entree is delicious.
Definitely one of our favorites!
The Shack on Sea Mountain Hwy. has a delicious, hearty breakfast from 8 till 11.
Don’t wait till 11, because they may break down early for lunch,, which is 11-2.
What is Chicken Bog? Picture and description please.
Its a delicacy round these parts. Basically It is Chicken, Rice and Sausage. It can look a lot different depending on who is cooking it. I like to cook mine with onions. I will look for some pictures.
The Shack everyday.
Saw a couple of people on fb mention The Shack – I will get that list added this week.
That’s for thinking of people at NMB this was very informative
You are welcome, Maureen. Which is your favorite?