It is Sunday. It is windy and the weather is crappy. If you are looking for something to do on Sunday, November 7th…please see this list below of things scheduled for today. Check your clocks,. Your phones and computers should be good. Your ovens, microwaves, coffee makers and wall clocks need to be moved back an hour. Our dogs didn’t understand they had to wait an hour for food this morning.
Be safe if you are venturing out in the streets of NMB. The King Tide will cause flooding in parts of the beach.
Ray’s List for Sunday 11-7
- Stuart Prichett at Murphy’s 2PM
- Glenn Todd Band at Archie’s 3PM
- Steve and Susie at Martini 5PM
- Tammy Barbour at Duck’s Sidewalk 5PM
- Mike O’Donnell at Lulu’s 5PM
- Cyndi Wheeler at Local Bar 6PM
- Mad Karaoke at OD Arcade 8PM
- Open Mic at Jays – LR 8:30PM
Big Fish Shtick Update
Yes, they pulled the plug on this event earlier in the week, but I had hoped to see Coastline at Deckerz today. Not going to happen, the Jim Quick & Coastline show was cancelled too. The weather is not cooperating. If you purchased tickets online with credit card, you should see a refund soon if you haven’t already seen it. Cash Buyers will get their money back with the exchange of the ticket to Bo or Deckerz staff depending on who took your money.
Events Coming Up
- CBMA Weekend is coming – If you are a CBMA member, you should have your pass for the weekend events. The Sunday Show tickets for November 14th are still on sale at the Alabama Theatre.
- Buy Tickets for the Oyster Roast on Nov 27th
- Intracoastal Christmas Regatta on November 27th is free to watch.
- Buy Tickets for the Christmas Show on December 11th at 5pm and 8pm
Have a Great Day in NMB!