It is 77 degrees and not presently raining. My weather widget says it will get to 86 today. There is a small chance of rain, but it looks like the heavy stuff has gone North. We managed to survive Elsa. We did see a few power outages across the Grand Strand. It could have been worse.
Happy Friday from NMB! Welcome to the Weekend!
Are you looking for things to do today in North Myrtle Beach?
- Plan to start out at HOTO’s – Mike Worley will be live on the 94.9 the Surf from the deck at Harold’s on the Ocean beginning at 11am. Go by and get lunch, a cold beer or one of those fruity drinks. Watch the Ocean and listen to the best music in the world. Surf Central is marked by Flags on the Beach.. Walk down the beach and turn at the Surf Flags.
- Ricky T was there last night and will be on the sidewalk tonight at 5:00 outside of ducks. Go by and chill out with Team DRINK.
- Ray Scott will pick things up at 4 at Deckerz followed by Dustin York.
- Jimmy B and Bill Harper are spinnin’ the music at Fat Harold’s Tonight – Yes! Two Dance floors will be open for you shaggers.
- and… its Fish Friday. Look for a lunch special of Fried Flounder at Deckerz, Hoskins, Ducks, OD Arcade and in the Cherry Grove section at Captain Archie’s.
- Have you booked a Cruise on the Hog Island Queen yet? They are booking trips 7 days a week.
Did you see this on facebook yesterday?
Beach Music in North Myrtle Beach – click and comment with your point total.
Here is the list Ray posted on facebook for things to do on Friday, July 9th. Thanks Ray Collins!
- Mike Worley at HOTO’S Deck 11AM
- Rick & Lesa at Duplin Winery 12PM
- Rich Johnson Duo at Local 12PM
- Nancy Olive at Patios 12:30
- Algorithm at Ocean Annie’s 1PM
- Stan Gregory at Duplin Winery 3:30
- Christina Black at Castaways 4PM
- Sweet Sweet at Crooked Hammock 4PM
- Riptide Radio Party at Deckerz 4PM
- 2 True Band at Patios 4:30
- Ricky T at Duck’s Sidewalk 5PM
- Scott Watkins at Martini 5PM
- The Yale Brothers at Lulu’s 5PM
- Southside Band at Ocean Annie’s 5PM
- Victoria Humphreys at Wine Therapy 5PM
- Duster Stanton at Greg Norman’s 5:30
- Kevin Nichols Band at Murphy’s 6PM
- Andy and Oneida at Bouy’s 6PM
- Mark Starnes at Dirty Don’s 6PM
- Matt Doda at Filet’s 6PM
- Julio Navarro at Nacho Hippo 6PM
- Greg Rowles at Taco Mundo 6PM
- Randy Atwood at Duck Dive Bar 6PM
- Scotty Taylor at Grumpy Monk 6PM
- Digger & Greg at Duffy Street 6PM
- No Limit at SOHO North 6PM
- Tammy Barbour at Marina Bar 7PM
- Whits End at Archie’s 7PM
- Smokin’ Hot at Barons 7PM
- Southern Kind at Sugrues 7PM
- Charlie Snuggs at Star Tavern 7PM
- Costal Blues Band at KWC 7PM
- Tim Clark Band at Local 7PM
- Whiskey Neat at Flynn’s 7PM
- Tropical Jammers at Landshark 7PM
- Nick Pike at Dockside Village 7PM
- Black Glass at HOB Deck 7PM
- Mark McKinney at Boardwalk Billy’s 7:30
- Dustin York at Deckerz 8PM
- If Birds Could Fly at OD Arcade 8:30
- The Entertainers at Duck’s 9PM
- Diversity at Whiskey Beach 9PM
- Craig Sorrels at Club Rewind 9PM
- Tim Elliot at Bourbon Cowboy 9PM
- DJ Comix at Envy-3001 10PM
- Secret Stash at Local 10PM
Where are you eating Flounder for lunch today?