Are you looking for things to do in North Myrtle Beach on Friday, November 5th?
- You could head over to Harold’s for Lunch today – The Grill opens at 11am. Eddie Anderson and Kitty Earles will be spinnin’ the tunes tonight – Both Floors Open at Fat Harold’s Beach Club.
- I see that 2MS is in town. It looks like it is going to be a big night at Deckerz – That show starts at 8pm after the big deck party with Ray Scott.
- Tune in at 5pm EST to hear Jim Quick’s Swamp Soul Show on 94.9 The Surf.
- Are you eating fish today? It is Friday and many local favorites offer a great lunch special featuring fish. Check out the lunch specials page.
- There is a big drawing today on 949thesurf.com .Who is going to win the big ticket package? Tune in and listen.
- Ray has posted the big list for NMB
Ray’s List for Friday 11-5.
- Rick & Less at Duplin Winery 12PM
- Stan Gregory at Duplin Winery 3:30
- Ray Scott Live at Deckerz 4PM
- 35 Knots at Patios Tiki Bar 5PM
- Harlequin at Patio’s 5PM
- Scott Watkins Jazz at Martini 5PM
- The Yale Brothers at Lulu’s 5PM
- Mark McKinney at Filet’s 5PM
- Cyndi Wheeler at Wine Therapy 5PM
- Dustin Brown at Driftwood 5PM
- Root 65 at Murphy’s 6PM
- Jason Ray Welch at Duck Dive 6PM
- Ronnie Clinton at Buoy’s 6PM
- No Limit Duo at SOHO North 6PM
- Julio Navarro at Flynn’s 6PM
- Skylar Whitfield at Taco Mundo 6PM
- Cat 5 Band at Captain Archie’s 6PM
- Walker & Kayley at Boardwalk Billy’s 6:30
- Smokin’ Hot Band at Barons 7PM
- Will Guyton at Marina Bar 7PM
- Painted Man at Local Bar 7PM
- Karaoke with Benny at Maxwell’s 7PM
- Black Glass at Sugrue’s 7:30
- Too Much Sylvia at Deckerz 8PM
- Miracle Max at Whiskey Beach 9PM
- DJ Rich at Club Rewind 9PM
- Chocolate Chip at Duck’s 9PM
- Low Country Ramblers at Bourbon Cowboy 9:30
- DJ Comix at Envy Nightlife 10PM
Hope to see you Sunday!