It is 78 degrees here in Cherry Grove. My weather widget says mostly sunny today with a high of 86.
Happy Tuesday Friends,
Are you looking for something to do on Tuesday, August 10th?
- It is Tuesday, Fat Harold’s has free shag lessons for those looking to learn the official state dance of South Carolina.
- Those looking for lunch ideas can check the lunch special page to see who has what today on the menu. For the burger fans, Buoy’s now has a BISON Burger. Weldon showed a picture of it on the facebook. It looks good. It is not on my special page or their menu. You have to ask for it in person at Buoy’s on the Boulevard.
- Steel County Express plays again tonight at HOTO’s – Get there by 6 and you will not miss anything.
- It is Taco Tuesday at Archie’s tonight. They open at 3pm and have low cost tacos at 4pm. Leroy and the All Starz start up at 7pm. It could be a fun night at Captain Archie’s located at the Cherry Grove Marina.
- The Southside Saints are not playing anywhere tonight. Robbie and Anita are on vacation.
- You can find lots of options for LIVE Music and a few Karaoke nights in NMB area. See Ray’s list below. Thanks Ray from Friends of NMB for pulling this together for your friends.
Ray’s List for Tuesday 8-10
- Nancy Olive at Duplin Winery 12PM
- Carlos Perez at Ocean Annie’s 3PM
- Benny Nations Karaoke at MOTO’s 3PM
- Cyndi Wheeler at Duplin Winery 3:30
- Karaoke at Patio’s Tiki Bar 4:30
- Congaree Bluff at Lulu’s 5PM
- Stan Gregory at Martini 5PM
- Randy Atwood at Driftwood-CG 5PM
- Tammy Barbour at Ducks Sidewalk 5:30
- Dustin Brown at Buoy’s 6PM
- Chris Cary at Flynn’s 6PM
- Joan Burton at Daddio’s 6PM
- Matt Doda at Nacho Hippo 6PM
- Kelly J & Larinza at Marina Bar 6PM
- Greg Hayes at Baron’s 6PM
- Christina Black at Cooper’s 6:30
- John Townsend at Maxwell’s 6:30
- Steel County Express at HOTOs 6:30
- Leroy’s All Starz at Archie’s 7PM
- Chocolate Chip at HBO Deck 7PM
- Raggae Man at Boardwalk Billy’s 7PM
- Faith Bardill at Local Bar 7PM
- Liquid Gold at Dockside Village 7PM
- Jimmy Mowery at Castaways 7PM
- Karaoke at Whiskey Beach 7PM
- Mark McKinney at Deckerz 8PM
- Stevie Mac at OD Arcade 8PM
- Craig Beaumont at 3001 8:30
- JayDubya at Duck’s 9PM
Are you excited about the time change for Music on Main?
This week the free Music on Main concert with The Tonez starts at 6pm instead of 7pm. Same start time next week. We will see what they do with future weeks going into September and October. I’m sure they earlier time will be better for the businesses in Ocean Drive. I would love to read your comments here at ExploreNMB.
1 thought on “Tuesday Tuesday”
I think it is a great move by the City. Gives everybody time to enjoy.