It is currently 80 degrees in North Myrtle Beach with a high of 89 today. Hopefully the rain will be out of here to make it possible for a party tonight.
Happy Thursday Friends,
Are you looking for a party tonight on Thursday, August 19th? There are many things to do including Music on Main
- The Holiday Band takes the Party to Main Street for the Big Music on Main Free concert in the horseshoe. Ray from Friends of NMB issued this challenge.
- Party on Main Street Challenge: Weather permitting, the Holiday Band will be having a party on Main Street this Thursday. Wear your party outfit, whatever that might be and join us for a big ole street party.
- There are lots of great places offering lunch specials today – Where do you eat lunch in NMB?
- Ray posted this big list on the facebook group
Ray’s List for Thursday 8-19
- Old School at Duplin Winery 12PM
- Backline at Ocean Annie’s Bar 1PM
- Curtis Lee at Duplin Winery 3:30
- Carolina Soul at Patio’s 4:30
- Matt Doda at Crooked Hammock 5PM
- Southside Band at Ocean Annie’s 5PM
- Scott Watkins at Martini 5PM
- Jeff Gover at Lulu’s 5PM
- Ricky T at Duck’s Sidewalk 5:30
- Holiday Band at the Horseshoe 6PM
- Seth Thomas at Duck Dive 6PM
- Leroy’s AllStarz at Barons 6PM
- Trey Calloway at Buoy’s 6PM
- Jason Ray Welch at Marina Bar 6PM
- Root 65 at Murphy’s 6PM
- JayDubya at Archie’s 6PM
- Janko Wineheart at Nacho Hippo 6PM
- Harlequin at Flynn’s 6PM
- Mark Starnes at Callie Baker’s 6PM
- Paul Grimshaw at Filet’s 6PM
- Benny Nation’s Karaoke at Calhoun’s 6PM
- James Hood at 39th Ave Bar 6:30
- Terry Powers at Deckerz 7PM ,
- Stan Gregory at Boardwalk Billy’s 7PM
- 2MS at Local on the Water 7PM
- Therapy at Star Tavern 7PM
- Purpose at Landshark 7PM
- Black Glass at HoB Deck 7PM
- Shelby Rae Moore – Dockside Village 7PM
- Mad Karaoke at OD Arcade 8PM
- Rev On at Club Rewind 9PM
- Diversity at Duck’s 9PM
I think I will hit 5600 today – Thank You liking, commenting and sharing.