Are you looking for things to do in North Myrtle Beach on Thursday, November 4th?
- Plan to see the Malarkey Brothers at the Marina Bar in Barefoot Landing. Casey, Jim, Albert and Popcorn go on about 6pm tonight.
- Vote for this week’s Top 25 Songs in Beach Music at surfcountdown.com
- Ray has posted a lot of options for Live Music and more – Take a Look.
Ray’s List for Thursday 11-4
- Old School at Duplin Winery 12PM
- Curtis Lee at Duplin Winery 3:30
- Rich Johnson Band at Patio’s 5PM
- Scott Watkins at Martini 5PM
- Jimmy Roca at Lulu’s 5PM
- Ricky T at Duck’s Sidewalk 5:30
- NTranze at Deckerz 6PM
- Malarkey Brothers at Marina Bar 6PM
- Root 65 at Duck Dive 6PM
- Band on Fire at Baron’s 6PM
- Avery Murray at Buoy’s 6PM
- Randy Atwood at Local Bar 6PM
- Southside Saints at Murphy’s 6PM
- Bullfrog at Captain Archie’s 6PM
- Mark McKinney at Boardwalk Billy’s 6PM
- Harlequin at Flynn’s 6PM
- Trivia at Grumpy Monk 6PM
- Travis Proctor at Callie Baker’s 6PM
- Sam Morgan at Star Tavern 7PM
- Rack It Band at Whiskey Beach 8PM
- Thomas Road at Duck’s 9PM
Have you liked my explorenmb facebook page yet? If not, you can be number 6140
Have a Great Day in NMB!