83 degrees and partly sunny with a high of 89 is what is showing on my weather widget.
Happy Sunday Friends,
It is going to be a big day in North Myrtle Beach. Are you looking for things to do on Sunday, August 1st?
- Too Much Sylvia is at the OD Pavilion today at 1pm. DJ Jim Rose will keep the music playing at the ODP after the band.
- Head down to Deckerz to see Cat5 at 3pm
- The Tim Morris Benefit with the Band of Oz is at the Galleon tonight at 6pm.
- There are a lot of options to see Live music in NMB – Take a look at Ray’s list posted originally at Friends of NMB. Thanks Ray!
Ray’s List for Sunday 8-1
- Creampuffs & Bourbon at Local 12PM
- Joan Burton at Patio’s 12PM
- Cornhole Tournament at Castaways 12:30
- Too Much Sylvia at OD Pavilion 1PM
- Trey Calloway at Boardwalk Billy’s 1PM
- Rory Zak at Ocean Annie’s 1PM
- Ronnie Coco at Taco Mundo 2PM
- The Cat 5 Band at Deckerz 3PM
- Root 65 at Murphy’s 3PM
- Paul Grimshaw at Capt Archie’s 4PM
- Charlie Snuggs Crooked Hammock 4PM
- Randy Atwood at Patio’s 4:30
- Tammy Barbour at Duck’s-Sidewalk 5PM
- Southside Band at Ocean Annie’s 5PM
- Dustin Brown at Lulu’s 5PM
- Steve and Susie Pethel at Martini 5PM
- Tim Morris Benefit at Spanish Galleon 6PM
- Craig Beaumont at Marina Bar 6PM
- Leroy’s All Starz at Local Bar 7PM
- Randy McQuay at Grumpy Monk 6PM
- Julio Navarro at Nacho Hippo 6PM
- Good Time Charlie’s at Bouy’s 6PM
- Perlino at Boardwalk Billy’s 6PM
- Miracle Max at Callie Baker’s 7PM
- If Birds Could Fly at Dockside Village 7PM
- Karaoke at OD Arcade 8PM
- Open Mike at Jay’s LR 8:30
- Spellbound at Duck’s 9PM
Tonight Band of Oz at the Galleon!
Want to help Tim out? click here