My weather widget says 75 degrees and sunny. It is showing a high today of 86 and looks like it will be sunny most of the day.
Happy Monday Friends,
Are you looking for things to do on Monday, August 2nd?
- The beach is always the good option for things to do in North Myrtle Beach. Don’t forget your sunscreen. Turn, don’t burn. I think most people that visit NMB probably come here for the beach.
- You can learn to shag with Charlie and Jackie tonight at Fat Harold’s. Beginner lessons start at 7pm. Advanced Lessons are at 8pm. No Partner is required. The Shag Dance is South Carolina’s Official State Dance. Go to Harold’s and learn from the best!
- If are you looking for great place to have lunch – see the Lunch Specials Page
- How many drinks does it take for you to get behind the microphone? Monday seems to be the biggest Karaoke Day in NMB. See Karaoke opportunities below on Ray’s List for 8-2
Ray’s List for Monday 8-2
- Mad Karaoke at Castaways 4PM
- Gold Rush at Patio’s 4:30
- Steve and Susie Pethel at Martini 5PM
- Matt Craine at Nacho Hippo 6PM
- Karaoke at Marina Bar & Grill 6PM
- Karaoke at Duck Dive Bar 6PM
- Karaoke w/ Benny at Calhoun’s 6PM
- Music Bingo at Grumpy Monk 6PM
- Mind Games Trivia at OD Arcade 6PM
- Leroy’s All Starz at Star Tavern 7PM
- NTranze at Deckerz 7PM
- Southside Saints at HBO Deck 7PM
- Chris Elswick at LandShark 7PM
- Nick Pike at Dockside Village 7PM
- Jukebox Bingo at Whiskey Beach 7PM
- Karaoke at Maxwell’s 7PM
- Scotty Taylor at OD Arcade 8PM
Would you recommend my page to others?
See what Angela and Cathy wrote about ExploreNMB Page