It is 76 degrees at NMB with a high of 84 – The widget says to expect rain, but it was wrong yesterday.
Happy Wednesday Friends!
Are you looking for things to do on Wednesday, September 8th?
- Fat Harold’s LIVE is tonight. You can hear what hey hear if you can’t be there by tuning into 949thesurf.com. Mike and Jay will be in the front room broadcasting LIVE from 6 to 9. Jimmy will be in the back room tonight. The Grill will be open to 4pm.
- Steel County Express is playing at HOTOs tonight at 6
- Are you eating lunch in NMB. What’s your favorite lunch special?
- Ray’s List was posted on Friends of NMB group page. Feel free to share this page on your page.
Ray’s List for Wednesday 9-8
- Nancy Olive at Duplin Winery 12PM
- Ed Torres at La Belle Ami 12:30
- JT & The Strats at Duplin 3:30
- Pups on the Patio at Local 4PM
- Chip and the Old Blocks at Patio’s 4:30
- Matt Doda at Lulu’s 5PM
- Jeff James at Duck’s Sidewalk 5:30
- Thomas Road at Murphy’s 6PM
- Trey Calloway at Duck Dive 6PM
- @Wood & Baker at Baron’s 6PM
- Mark McKinney at Boardwalk Billy’s 6PM
- Steel County Express at HOTOs 6PM
- Jared Cline at Grumpy Monk 6PM
- Dale Mosher at Flynn’s 6PM
- Music Bingo at Marina Bar 6PM
- Karaoke at Buoy’s on the Blvd 6PM
- Line Dancing at Bourbon Cowboy 6PM
- Mad Karaoke at Archie’s 6PM
- 94.9 Live at Fat Harold’s 6:00 PM
- Jukebox Bingo at OD Arcade 6:30
- Shawn Bilton at Local Bar 7PM
- Faith Bardill at Deckerz 7PM
- Tammy Barbour at Whiskey Beach 7PM
- Drum Circle at 53rd Ave North 7PM
- Boom box Bingo at Roca Rajo 7PM
- Joey Calderaio at OD Arcade 8PM
- Harlequin at Club Rewind 8PM
- Karaoke w/ Jessy at Sugrues 8PM
- The Renegades at Duck’s 9PM
SOS Fall Migration is coming to NMB. Are you ready for it?
See the calendar page for sos fall migration event flyers