It is 75 degrees in North Myrtle Beach with a high of 83 – They are calling for rain this afternoon.
Happy Tuesday Friends,
Are you looking for things to do in North Myrtle Beach on Tuesday, September 7th?
- The FREE Shag Lessons at Fat Harold’s by Mandy and River is always a fun thing to do. The Shag City Grill opens at 4pm. Go get you something good to eat and cold to drink before you learn the official state dance of South Carolina. Beginner lessons at 7pm. No Partner required.
- The Malarkey Brothers are performing at HOTOs tonight. Go See Jim, Albert and Casey at 6pm.
- Looking for lunch ideas? check out the lunch specials page
- Have you taken a cruise down the waterway on the Hog Island Queen yet? Book a Cruise today.. .or tomorrow… or this weekend – You will love it. Contact Royal Tiki Charters
- Ray’s List of Live Music and Karaoke locations are listed below.
Ray’s List for Tuesday 9-7
- Rick and Lesa at Duplin 12PM
- Benny Nations Karaoke at MOTO’s 3PM
- Jason Owens at Duplin Winery 3:30
- Karaoke at Patio’s Tiki Bar 4:30
- BJ Craven at Lulu’s 5PM
- Tammy Barbour at Ducks Sidewalk 5:30
- Matt Doda at Buoy’s 6PM
- Chris Cary at Flynn’s 6PM
- Joan Burton at Daddio’s 6PM
- Randy Atwood at Driftwood 6PM
- Malarkey Brothers at HOTOs 6PM
- Leroy and the All Starz at Captain Archie’s 6PM. Taco Tuesday at 4pm.
- Mark McKinney at Deckerz 7PM
- Timmy Pierce at Boardwalk Billy’s 7PM
- Faith Bardill at Local Bar 7PM
- Karaoke at Whiskey Beach 7PM
- Mike O’Donnell at OD Arcade 8PM
- Hurricane Jane at Duck’s 9PM
What are you doing on Tuesday?