SOS is behind us, but NMB still has plenty of events in the area.
Are you looking for things to do in North Myrtle Beach on Monday, September 27th?
- Charlie and Jackie are back to give Monday Night Shag Lessons at Fat Harold’s. Beginner Lessons at 7pm and Advanced Lessons at 8pm. No Partner Required to take lessons. Come and Learn from the Best. Cost $10 per person.
- The Malarkey Brothers are playing at Boardwalk Billy’s Tonight at 6pm. Go see Casey, Albert, and Jim tonight.
- Southside Saints are scheduled to perform at HOTOs tonight at 6pm – These guys are great!
- If you are on the Surf Text Club with 94.9 The Surf, look for a special text today with a way to get tickets for a special show coming up in December of this year. If you were listening on Friday, you know what that show is all about. Details and Tickets will be available to the public very soon.
- Some local places may be closed to recover from SOS, so you may want to check before you head to your favorite locations. You can look to see what the local favorites are featuring for lunch in NMB on the lunch specials page
- See Ray’s Big List below. It is Bike Week so keep an eye out and everybody stay safe.
Ray’s List for Monday 9-27
- Dom Wier at Duplin Winery 12PM
- Jason Owens at Duplin Winery 3:30
- Mad Karaoke at Castaways 4PM
- Salty Dog at Patio’s 4:30
- Janko Wineheart at Lulu’s 5PM
- Steve and Susie Pethel at Martini 5PM
- Chris Cary at Snooky’s Oceanfront 5PM
- Malarkey Brothers at Boardwalk Billy’s 6PM
- Southside Saints at HOTOs 6PM
- Ronnie Clinton at Bouys 6PM
- Karaoke at Marina Bar & Grill 6PM
- Karaoke at Duck Dive Bar 6PM
- Karaoke w/ Benny at Calhoun’s 6PM
- Music Bingo at Grumpy Monk 6PM
- Mind Games Trivia at OD Arcade 6PM
- Dustin Chapman at Deckerz 6:30
- Leroy’s All Starz at Star Tavern 7PM
- Jukebox Bingo at Whiskey Beach 7PM
- Karaoke at Maxwell’s 7PM
- Shag Lessons at Fat Harold’s 7PM