Happy Tuesday Friends,
Are you looking for the list of things to do in North Myrtle Beach on Tuesday, September 28th?
- You can learn the State Dance of South Carolina for FREE at Fat Harold’s on Tuesday Nights. Go and spend some time with Mandy and River at the Fat Man’s House. Meet some friends. Make some new ones. Beginner Shag Lessons at 7pm. The grill is open at 4pm.
- Randy McQuay is on the schedule to be at HOTOs tonight at 6PM
- Have you got tickets for the Oyster Roast in November? Its time to get these tickets purchased. It s Great Cause and Great Fun – click for tickets to eat oysters and enjoy some great musical talent in NMB at Timmy Ray’s 14th Annual Oyster Roast
- See Ray’s List below for the big list. Karaoke and LIVE Music List for North Myrtle Beach.
Ray’s List for Tuesday 9-28
- Bailey Morrison at Duplin 12PM
- Carlos Perez at Ocean Annie’s 3PM
- Benny Nations Karaoke at MOTO’s 3PM
- Cyndi Wheeler at Duplin Winery 3:30
- Karaoke at Patio’s Tiki Bar 4:30
- Stan Gregory at Martini 5PM
- Charles Freeman at Lulu’s 5PM
- Christina Black at Buoy’s 6PM
- Chris Cary at Flynn’s 6PM
- Joan Burton at Daddio’s 6PM
- Randy McQuay at HOTOs 6PM
- JT and the Strats at Marina Bar 6PM
- Backline at Capt Archie’s 6PM
- Gregory Hayes at Baron’s 6PM
- Matt Doda at Boardwalk Billy’s 6PM
- Karaoke at Whiskey Beach 7PM
- Devin Everhart at Deckerz 8PM
- Jared Cline at OD Arcade 8PM
- Craig Beaumont at 3001 8:30
Have a Great Day in NMB!