Another SOS Fall Migration has come to end. Many in the North Myrtle Beach community lost a great friend this weekend. I can’t believe that I will no longer be able to catch Michael Jumper down on Main street with a camera in his hand and that BIG SMILE on his face. So many of my friends will miss him greatly. You never know when you will see someone for the last time. Rest in Peace, Michael Jumper.
Dan Summitt has posted a lot of memories of Michael Jumper on the odmafia website. Take a few minutes, look back and see all of those smiles he brought to so many of his friends.
Are you still in town looking for things to do in North Myrtle Beach on Sunday, September 26th?
- You can go by Fat Harold’s today. Miss Ethel will be spinnin’ tunes this afternoon. Jay Kinlaw along with Jim Quick & Coastline will be playing the SOS Bye Bye Party tonight at 6PM. COASTLINE TIME one last TIME in September? It is your next to last chance to see them this month in NMB.
- Mike Taylor and 8 Track Memories are scheduled to perform at HOTOs tonight at 6pm
- Jerry Burrage will be in the DJ Booth at the ODP beginning at 3pm
- Here is Ray’s List of events posted first on fb
Ray’s List for Sunday 9-26
- Randy Atwood at Patio’s 12PM
- Cornhole Tournament at Castaways 12:30
- Backline at Ocean Annie’s 1PM
- SCE at Murphy’s 3PM
- Dustin York & Tim Sidden at Archie’s 3PM
- DJ Alex at Marina Bar 3PM
- Heaterz at Deckerz 4PM
- Matt Parker at Crooked Hammock 4PM
- Gold Rush at Patio’s 4:30
- Too Much Sylvia at Duck’s 5PM
- Tammy Barbour at Duck’s-Sidewalk 5PM
- Southside Band at Ocean Annie’s 5PM
- Elliott Smith at Lulu’s 5PM
- Steve and Susie Pethel at Martini 5PM
- Jim Quick & Coastline at Fat Harold’s 6PM
- Open Mike at Jay’s LR 8:30
- Trey Calloway at Local 6PM
- Ronnie Clinton at Bouy’s 6PM
- Jeff James at Deckerz 7PM
Have a Great Sunday in NMB!
Thanks for liking my fb page