It is the last Wednesday in June! The Summer is flying by.
Hello Friends of North Myrtle Beach,
It looks like it is going to be another beautiful day in Paradise. It is too early to say it is Sunny, but that is what the forecast is calling for today. Wear your sunscreen at the beach. Turn and Don’t Burn
If you are looking for things to do on Wednesday, June 30th, consider these options.
- Go to the Beach – It is going to be a Sunny Day!
- The Southside Saints play at HOTO’s in Ocean Drive tonight at 6pm. This group is made up of 3 very talented guys that sound like a BIG Band. Check them out. Have you tried the Grilled Chicken Flat Bread at HOTO’s? YUM!
- Mike Worley with 94.9 The Surf will join Jimmy Buffkin and Jay Kinlaw at Fat Harold’s Tonight. It is Fat Harold’s LIVE. Grab a Bologna Sandwich and Cold Beer at the Shag City Grill. If you can’t be there, tune in to 949thesurf.com and listen to the same music being played at the club from 6 to 9. It will be like you are there at the Fat Man’s House.
- There is a Drum Circle at 53rd Avenue North in the Cherry Grove that starts at 7:30. Its on the beach and they provide the drums to play. It is a Free Event!
- Cyndi Wheeler is at Deckerz on Main tonight. They have GREAT food at the place that features decks on decks on decks.
Ray Collins with the Friends of NMB Group on facebook posted this list. If you like LIVE Music, the NMB area has a lot of options tonight
- Richard Johnson Duo at Local 12PM
- Nancy Olive at Duplin Winery 12PM
- JT & The Strats at Duplin 3:30
- Pups on the Patio at Local 4PM
- High Tide at Patio’s 5PM
- Stan Gregory at Martini 5PM
- Kris Hitchcock at Lulu’s 5PM
- Jody Lineberry at WOB 5PM
- Mad Karaoke at Capt Archie’s 6PM
- Southside Saints at HOTOs 6PM
- Jared Cline at Grumpy Monk 6PM
- Rich Johnson Duo at Flynn’s 6PM
- Ryan Newman at Taco Mundo 6PM
- Greg Dalton at Duffy Street 6PM
- Music Bingo at Marina Bar 6PM
- Ball Room Dancing at Club Rewind 6PM
- Karaoke at Bouy’s on the Blvd 6PM
- Jukebox Bingo at OD Arcade 6PM
- 94.9 Live at Fat Harold’s 6:00 PM
- Cyndi Wheeler at Deckerz 7PM
- Off The Wall Band at Local 7PM
- Miracle Max at HBO Deck 7PM
- Mark McKinney at Boardwalk Billy’s 7PM
- Drum Circle at 53rd Ave North 7:30
- Tammy Barbour at Whiskey Beach 7PM
- Tropical Jammers at Landshark 7PM
- Line Dancing at Bourbon Cowboy 7PM
- Jeff Garrett at Drinking Class 8PM
- If Birds Could Fly at OD Arcade 8:30
- The Renegades at Duck’s 9PM
2 thoughts on “Last Wednesday in June”
No Shows tonight! Hopefully I’ll make it the studio to record another Swamp Soul Show – See you in a little while, Bogi!
Maybe we can do a Video for Chickens in Shoes!