Tomorrow is New Year’s Eve. Does that make today New Year’s Adam?
Here are some things you can do in North Myrtle Beach on Thursday, December 30th
- Well you can’t hear Mike Worley live on the Surf today, because his last broadcast was on Wednesday December 29th. Wish Mike success on his future endeavors. On the Surf Today at 11am, you can hear the Professor Harold Ballard along with Jim Quick. Tune into 949thesurf.com if you can’t tune into 94.9FM in the Grand Strand.
- The OD Arcade features the Malarkey Brothers for the the first time at 8PM
- 4 Great Djs spinning music today at Fat Harold’s. Go by and see Jimmy, Kitty, Jay and Dennis – Fat Harold’s Beach Club
- The Band of Oz are in the Galleon Tonight!
- Ray has posted this most excellent list for Thursday and I share it with you.
Ray’s List for Thursday 12-30
- Curtis Lee at Duplin Winery 3PM
- Harlequin at Patios 4:30
- Ricky T at Duck’s Cafe 5PM
- Scott Watkins at Martini 5PM
- BJ Craven at Lulu’s 5PM
- Spellbound at Deckerz 6PM
- Randy Atwood at Buoy’s 6PM
- Seth Thomas at Duck Dive Bar 6PM
- Root 65 at Murphy’s 6PM
- Faith Bardill at Local Bar 6PM
- Christina Black at Marina Bar 6PM
- Mark Starnes at Callie Baker’s 6PM
- Rich Johnson Duo at Flynn’s 6PM
- Hurricane Jane at Daddio’s 6PM
- Will Guyton at Archie’s 6PM
- Mark McKinney at Boardwalk Billy’s 6PM
- John Townsend at Salt Water Grille 6PM
- @Wood at Star Tavern 7PM
- Benny Nations at Dirty Armadillo 7PM
- Thunderstruck at HoB 7:30
- Malarkey Brothers at OD Arcade 8PM
- Mighty Bad T at Whisky Beach 8PM
- Band of Oz at Spanish Galleon 8:30
- Chocolate Chip & Co at Duck’s 8:30
- Taylor Richardson at Bourbon Cowboy 9PM
- Southside Saints at 3001 Club Rewind 9PM
- DJ Comic at Club Envy 10PM
Have a Great Last Thursday of 2021!