My weather widget shows 76 degrees with a high of 86 in North Myrtle Beach. It looks to be mostly sunny. Sunscreen!
It was fun times at Fat Harold’s last night for the End of Summer Beach & Shag party – I know Charlie and Jackie appreciate everyone that came out to make it a huge success.
Happy Tuesday Friends,
Are you looking for things to do in North Myrtle Beach on Tuesday, August 31st?
- You can learn the state dance of South Carolina. Free Shag Lessons tonight from Mandy and River at Fat Harold’s Beach Club start at 7pm
- Lunch ideas can be found on the lunch specials page for NMB.
- Go see Shifting Gears perform at HOTOs tonight at 6pm. Eat some fresh catch seafood caught by Longshot TV.
- Ray posted this list on the facebook group. Thank Ray!
Ray’s List for Tuesday 8-31
- Exacta Duo at Duplin Winery 12PM
- Carlos Perez at Ocean Annie’s 3PM
- Benny Nations Karaoke at MOTO’s 3PM
- Johnny Cobb at Duplin Winery 3:30
- Karaoke at Patio’s Tiki Bar 4:30
- Ronnie O’Briant at Lulu’s 5PM
- Stan Gregory at Martini 5PM
- Tammy Barbour at Ducks Sidewalk 5:30
- Dallas at Buoy’s on the Blvd 6PM
- Chris Cary at Flynn’s 6PM
- Joan Burton at Daddio’s 6PM
- Shifting Gears at HOTOs 6PM
- Cyndi Wheeler at Marina Bar 6PM
- Backline at Captain Archie’s 6PM
- Matt Doda at Nacho Hippo 6PM
- Rick Cannon at Deckerz 6:30
- Miracle Max at HoB Deck 7PM
- Shaun Brown at Boardwalk Billy’s 7PM
- Jason Duggins at Local Bar 7PM
- Karaoke at Whiskey Beach 7PM
- Leroy’s All Starz at Duck’s 9PM
Did you see the photo gallery pages posted here at ExploreNMB?