It is 78 degrees and sunny here right now in NMB. We have seen scattered showers for the last couple of days in North Myrtle Beach. One weather website shows scattered showers today, another website shows clear and sunny skies with little chance of rain. I live here at the beach and will take it either way.
It is Tuesday June 29th and if you are here in NMB, you might be looking for things to do today.
- Tuesday is a good day to eat lunch at Hoskins on Main Street. The lunch special with Flounder is highly recommended.
- Captain Archie’s has Taco Tuesday starting at 4. Leroy Harper and the All Stars are playing on the stage tonight.
- Fat Harold’s is offering FREE Shag Lessons taught by Mandy and River – Beginner Lessons at 7pm
- Try a hot dog from Hot Dog on Sea Mountain Highway in Cherry Grove. Yes, the place is called Hot Dog.
- Go by and do a Wine Tasting at Wine Therapy on Main Street. Trying 3 wines for $10 is a great way to find a new favorite.
- Plan a Tiki Boat Ride with Royal Tiki Charters – The Hog Island Queen leaves out of Harborgate Marina with 7 Cruise Options.
Do you have any big plans for Tuesday in North Myrtle Beach?