It is already 78 degrees outside. My weather widget is calling for rain showers this afternoon in parts of the Grand Strand. The high is 86.
Happy Friday Friends,
The weekend is here. There are a lot of things to do on Friday, July 16th in North Myrtle Beach.
- Friday is FISH day at many local hangouts. Most of the locals have their favorite North Myrtle Beach Restaurants that feature fried flounder on friday. Shrimp is also an option at some of these local favorites. Check out the lunch specials at Deckerz, OD Arcade, Ducks, Hoskins and Captain Archie’s. Looking for all you care to eat? Try Mama Jean’s in Little River or Big E’s Country Seafood Buffet in Longs, SC
- DJ Mike Worley will be back on the Deck at HOTO’s for the fastest 4 hours of your day. Tune in to 949thesurf.com if you can’t be there in person and listen in to the party at Harold’s on the Ocean.
- If you are in control the radio tuner or Internet Streaming device at 5pm today, please tune in to Jim Quick’s Swamp Soul Show at 5pm on 94.9 the Surf. The full schedule of plays this week is available at swampsoul.com. You can hear the show every day but Monday. They are looking for a station to pick it up on Monday if you know of a station that wants a great hour of music and JQ commentary.
- DJ Jimmy Buffkin and DJ Eddie Anderson are playing beach music at Fat Harold’s tonight in the front room and back room. If fish ain’t your thing, a Fried Bologna Sandwich is being served up at the Shag City Grill today beginning at 11am.
- The City of NMB has their Friday Night Concert tonight at 7pm . It is at the NMB Amphitheatre. Fleetwood MAX? I wonder what kind of music they play….
- Go see the Cory Leutjen Band tonight at Deckerz they play at 8 after the big deck party with Ray Scott from 4 to 8.
Friends of NMB Ray posted this list on facebook for 7-16
- Rick & Lesa at Duplin Winery 12PM
- Jubilee at Local 12PM
- Chris Cary at Patios 12:30
- Algorithm at Ocean Annie’s 1PM
- Stan Gregory at Duplin Winery 3:30
- Christina Black at Castaways 4PM
- Fred Heintz at Crooked Hammock 4PM
- Riptide Radio Party at Deckerz 4PM
- Harlequen at Patios 4:30
- Ricky T at Duck’s Sidewalk 5PM
- Scott Watkins at Martini 5PM
- The Yale Brothers at Lulu’s 5PM
- Southside Band at Ocean Annie’s 5PM
- Duster Stanton at Greg Norman’s 5:30
- 2MS at Local on the Water 6PM
- Miracle Max at Murphy’s 6PM
- Andy and Oneida at Bouy’s 6PM
- Joshua Jerald at Nacho Hippo 6PM
- Root 65 Duo at Duck Dive Bar 6PM
- Gary Lowder & Smokin’ Hot at Barons 6PM
- Greg Dalton at Duffy Street 6PM
- Band on Fire at Captain Archie’s 7PM
- Fleetwood Max – NMB Amphitheatre 7PM
- Brittany Davisat Marina Bar 7PM
- Smokin’ Hot at Barons 7PM
- The Flip Flops at Sugrues 7PM
- Brittany Davis at Marina Bar 7PM
- Sandy Reno at Flynn’s 7PM
- Tropical Jammers at Landshark 7PM
- Flashback Band at HOB Deck 7PM
- Nick Pike at Dockside Village 7PM
- Benny Nations Karaoke at Maxwell’s 7PM
- Billy King at Boardwalk Billy’s 7:30
- American Sound at OD Arcade 8:30
- Matt Dylan & HTO at Duck’s 9PM
- NTranze at Whiskey Beach 9PM
- Holiday Band at Club Rewind 9PM
- Taylor Richardson at Bourbon Cowboy 9PM
- DJ Comix at Envy-3001 10PM
Please Help Me Out -Please Click HERE and Leave a Review of Explore NMB Page on Facebook.
Are you a North Myrtle Beach Merchant?
Post a comment with your business name and get a shout out next week.