It is currently 75 degrees in NMB. The High is 81 today with a chance of light rain throughout the day.
Happy Fish Friday Friends,
Are you looking for things to do in North Myrtle Beach on Friday, August 6th?
- Quick is at the Galleon Tonight – COASTLINE TIME at the World Famous Spanish Galleon. Who is that in the picture on this page?
- Shag City Grill at Fat Harold’s opens at 11am for lunch today. I don’t think they have fried flounder, but they got a great cheeseburger and bologna sandwich. My buddy, Jay Kinlaw is in the front room tonight. Kevin Robinson is in the back room.
- Mike Worley will be on the deck again at HOTO’s He is live on 949thesurf.com if you can’t be there in person to be part of the Edge Radio Show.
- Jim Quick’s Swamp Soul Show plays on the Radio at 5pm – If you are at a place to control the station, tune in to 94.9 FM in the Grand Strand or use the same link above you used to listen to Mike from 11 to 3.
- For many, it is Fish Friday. They have fried flounder on the lunch special at Archie’s, Deckerz, Hoskins, OD Arcade and probably a few others listed not listed on the lunch special page. I see Scott is already up this morning and posted his Fish Picture on the facebook.
- There are a lot of options for live music tonight. Ray from Friends of NMB has pulled this list together for his friends on fb. I’m sharing it here with my friends and those that might not be my friend yet. Go have a good time in North Myrtle Beach today. Eat some fish or a Bologna sandwich.
Ray’s List for Fish Friday 8-6
- NMB Farmers Market 10AM
- Bailey Morrison at Duplin Winery 12PM
- Nancy Olive at Patios 12:30
- Backline at Ocean Annie’s 1PM
- Stan Gregory at Duplin Winery 3:30
- Christina Black at Castaways 4PM
- Shaun Brown at Crooked Hammock 4PM
- Riptide Radio Party at Deckerz 4PM
- Harlequinl at Patios 4:30
- Ricky T at Duck’s Sidewalk 5PM
- Scott Watkins at Martini 5PM
- The Yale Brothers at Lulu’s 5PM
- Southside Band at Ocean Annie’s 5PM
- Kelly Green at Bouy’s 6PM
- Mark Starnes at Dirty Don’s 6PM
- Mike Taylor 8 Track Memories at HOTO’S 6PM
- Salty Fogy at Filet’s 6PM
- Joshua Jerald at Nacho Hippo 6PM
- Randy Atwood at Duck Dive Bar 6PM
- Perlino at Grumpy Monk 6PM
- No Limit at SOHO North 6PM
- Victoria Humphreys at Wine Therapy 6PM
- Jan Michael Fields at Archie’s 7PM
- Ignition at Local 7PM
- Band on Fire at Baron’s 7PM
- The Flip Flops at Sugrues 7PM
- Whiskey Neat at Flynn’s 7PM
- The Outfit at Star Tavern 7PM
- Kelly J & Larinza at Marina Bar 7PM
- Tropical Jammers at Landshark 7PM
- Southside Saints at HBO Deck 7PM
- Nick Pike at Dockside Village 7PM
- Benny Nations Karaoke at Maxwell’s 7PM
- Zoso at House of Blues 7:30
- Mark McKinney at Boardwalk Billy’s 7:30
- Snuggs and Howard at Deckerz 8PM
- Grey Sky Revival at OD Arcade 8:30
- The Tonez at Duck’s 9PM
- NTranze at Whiskey Beach 9PM
- Jim Quick & Coastline at the World Famous Spanish Galleon 9PM
- Smokin’ Hot at Club Rewind 9PM
- Taylor Richardson – Bourbon Cowboy 9PM
- DJ Comix at Envy-3001 10PM
- Dueling Pianos at Local Bar 10PM
2 thoughts on “Fish Friday at the Beach”
Good afternoon Jim, we hope to see you tonight at the Galleon.
We have to finish this workday then drive down to NMB to Paradise.
Any Coastline Crazies coming out to the Galleon tonight?