73 degrees and mostly cloudy is what my weather widget says as I write this post. It looks like we will see more rain this afternoon in North Myrtle Beach.
Happy Tuesday from NMB,
If you listen to beach music radio, chances are you will hear the song “Everything’s Tuesday” on Tuesdays. It is one of my favorite songs by Chairmen of the Board. If you are looking for something to do on Tuesday, July 20th in NMB, consider the list of things to do on this page. It is not a complete list of everything to do in NMB, but it is a big list! Thanks for supporting North Myrtle Beach businesses.
- The Malarkey Brothers are playing tonight at Barefoot Landing from 7 to 10 at the Dockside Village Amphitheatre. Go see Casey, Albert and Jim perform for the first time on this stage. You got to hear Albert Rogers Sing “Satisfy My Soul”.
- Fat Harold’s is offering FREE Beginner shag lessons tonight at 7pm.
- It is Taco Tuesday! Get tacos at Captain Archie’s on Tuesdays during Happy Hour. They open at 3pm today according to the post I saw yesterday on fb. Casa Villa in Little River has tacos everyday. It is one of the places we like to eat tacos and drink the beer with 2 x’s on it. Where do you eat tacos?
Do you know Friends of NMB Ray? Here is his list for 7-20
- Timmy C at Duplin 12PM
- Carlos Perez at Ocean Annie’s 3PM
- Benny Nations Karaoke at MOTO’s 3PM
- Cyndi Wheeler at Duplin Winery 3:30
- Marcus Cannon at Lulu’s 5PM
- Stan Gregory at Martini 5PM
- Randy Atwood at Driftwood-CG 5PM
- Tammy Barbour at Ducks Sidewalk 5PM
- Karaoke at Patio’s 5PM
- Ronnie Clinton at Bouy’s 6PM
- Joan Burton at Daddio’s 6PM
- Randy McQuay at HOTO’S 6PM
- Matt Doda at Nacho Hippo 6PM
- Dale Mosher at Marina Bar 6PM
- Victoria Humphreys at Duffy Street 6PM
- Trivia at Dirty Don’s 6PM
- Backline at Capt Archie’s 7PM
- Miracle Max at HBO Deck 7PM
- Ronnie O’Briant at Boardwalk Billy’s 7PM
- Faith Bardill at Local Bar 7PM
- Malarkey Brothers – Dockside Village 7PM
- Karaoke at Whiskey Beach 7PM
- Scott Shelby at Deckerz 8PM
- Driving Miss Stacey at OD Arcade 8PM
- Craig Beaumont at 3001 8:30
- Treehouse at Duck’s 9PM