If you looking for things to do in North Myrtle Beach on Wednesday, Janaury 5th.. take a look at this page.
- JQ is back on the Radio at the Surf from 11am to 3pm 949thesurf.com
- Jay and Jimmy will be live tonight at Fat Harold’s on the Surf – Tune in 6pm to 9pm to hear what they hear if you can’t be there. Tara will be cooking up somethin’ good to eat at the Shag City Grill.
- Hey Speaking of the Surf… the surfcountdown will be back this Saturday – Vote Today
- Josh Brown said they have Livers and Gizzards today at the OD Arcade. – check out lunch specials page for other ideas
- Duck Dive in Cherry Grove just announced they are doing lunch Wednesdays to Saturdays. Go Support them if you can. Great Food and Live entertainment. Specials will change daily.
Ray’s List for Wednesday, 1-5
- Mike O’Donnel at Lulu’s 1PM
- Mark McKinney at Deckerz 5PM
- Stan Gregory at Martini 5PM
- Jeff James at Duck’s Cafe 5 PM
- Randy Atwood at Duck Dive 6PM
- Dale Mosher at Flynn’s 6PM
- Music Bingo at Marina Bar 6PM
- Karaoke at Bouy’s on the Blvd 6PM
- Mad Karaoke at Archie’s 6PM
- Karaoke with Jessy at Sugrue’s 6PM
- Jukebox Bingo at OD Arcade 6:30
- Tammy Barbour at Whiskey Beach 7PM
- Benny Nations Karaoke at Daddio’s 7PM
- Beach Music Bingo at Murphy’s 6PM
- Karaoke w/ Jessy at Sugrues 8PM
- Leroy’s All Starz at Duck’s 8:30PM
Have a Great Day in NMB!
Where were you in 1967?