It looks like it will be another beautiful day in Paradise. My weather widget shows a high of 84 again with chances of rain still low for most of the day. It is good to be in North Myrtle Beach.
Hello and Happy Tuesday from Cherry Grove,
Are you looking for things to do today at the beach?
- Tuesday is a good day to do the lunch special at Hoskins. If you aren’t going for the flounder, try the stewed beef and tell them to put it on the rice. That’s how we like to order it.
- You can learn the official state dance of South Carolina. Fat Harold’s has FREE shag lessons tonight at 7pm for those that want to learn how to Shag. The Grill is open at 4pm, so you can get in early ,grab a cheeseburger and a cold drink before class. If you know how to shag already, come out and watch. Help the newbies after class practice what they learned.
- Steel County Express is performing at HOTOs tonight at 6pm. Little Country. Little Rock and Roll. It is a Party!
- Have you tried Dirty Don’s Oyster Bar & Grill at the new Shops on Main? They have Team Trivia tonight – Test your knowledge. Get by there for Happy Hour from 4 to 6 for 50 cent wings, shrimp, clams, mussels, and crawdads.
More Events listed for Tuesday July 6th in North Myrtle Beach
- Paige Johnson at Duplin 12PM
- Dom Wier at Local 12 PM
- Benny Nations Karaoke at MOTO’s 3PM
- Johnny Cobb at Duplin Winery 3:30
- Ronnie O’Briant at Lulu’s 5PM
- Stan Gregory at Martini 5PM
- Randy Atwood at Driftwood-CG 5PM
- Tammy Barbour at Ducks Sidewalk 5PM
- Karaoke at Patio’s 5PM
- Backline at Archie’s 6PM
- Rick Cannon at Bouy’s 6PM
- Chris Cary at Flynn’s 6PM
- Joan Burton at Daddio’s 6PM
- Matt Doda at Nacho Hippo 6PM
- Cyndi Wheeler at Marina Bar 6PM
- Victoria Humphreys at Duffy Street 6PM
- Trivia at Dirty Don’s 6PM
- SOCO at HBO Deck 7PM
- Jimmy Mowery at Boardwalk Billy’s 7PM
- Faith Bardill at Local 7PM
- Justin Fox at Dockside Village 7PM
- Karaoke at Whiskey Beach 7PM
- Mark McKinney at Deckerz 8PM
- Jared Cline at OD Arcade 8PM
- Leroy’s All Starz at Duck’s 9PM