It looks like another beautiful day in Paradise. My weather widget says it is 80 degrees with a high of 85 today. I bet the beach will be packed. Wear your sunscreen and don’t get burned.
Happy Tuesday Friends,
Are you looking for things to do today in North Myrtle Beach?
- You can get FREE Shag Lessons at Fat Harold’s Beach Club tonight. Its the State Dance of South Carolina. I think everyone that comes to NMB should be able to do the basic step. FREE Beginner Shag Lessons start at 7pm.
- Sources tell me that the Malarkey Brothers will NOT Be playing tonight .If you haven’t seen this group, you may be in for a surprise. They have a guy named Casey playing guitar. The feature a guy named Albert on Bass guitar. In the back, a guy named Jim plays keyboard, harmonica and beats a drum. All three of them sing songs you will recognize.
- There are a lot of places that feature daily lunch specials – Check out this page for the latest on North Myrtle Beach Lunch Specials.
Here is the Ray Collins List of Events for Tuesday 7-13
- Dom Wier at Duplin 12PM
- Carlos Perez at Ocean Annie’s 3PM
- Benny Nations Karaoke at MOTO’s 3PM
- Cyndi Wheeler at Duplin Winery 3:30
- Nick Andolora at Lulu’s 5PM
- Stan Gregory at Martini 5PM
- Randy Atwood at Driftwood-CG 5PM
- Tammy Barbour at Ducks Sidewalk 5PM
- Karaoke at Patio’s 5PM
- Leroy’s All Starz at Archie’s 6PM
- Randy Atwood at Bouy’s 6PM
- Chris Cary at Flynn’s 6PM
- Joan Burton at Daddio’s 6PM
- Matt Doda at Nacho Hippo 6PM
- Kelly J & Larinza at Marina Bar 6PM
- Victoria Humphreys at Duffy Street 6PM
- Trivia at Dirty Don’s 6PM
- SCE at HBO Deck 7PM
- Paul Grimshaw at Boardwalk Billy’s 7PM
- Kevin Nichols at Local 7PM
- Ronnie Coco at Dockside Village 7PM
- Nick Pike at Dockside Village 7PM
- Karaoke at Whiskey Beach 7PM
- Christina Black at OD Arcade 8PM
- Craig Beaumont at 3001 8:30
- Thomas Road at Duck’s 9PM
Thanks Ray for putting these lists together and for letting me post them on ExploreNMB.