Whoo! It was crazy yesterday with the Surf Text Club. Thanks to everyone that jumped on the special offer. I know those (that were in the know) are happy they acted on the text that went out to the surf text club. Special Events sponsored by the surf always get sent out to the text club first. Don’t miss the next big news by signing up if you aren’t already on the list.
It is 2sday and here are some things you can do today in North Myrtle Beach
Ray’s List for Tuesday 1-30
- Stan Gregory at Martini 5PM
- Jared Forrester at Deckerz 5PM
- Mardi-Tine Party at Club Rewind 5PM
- Static X & Sevendust st HoB 5:30
- Chris Cary at Flynn’s 6PM
- Dune Fox at Capt Archie’s 6PM
- Randy Atwood at Cooper’s Tavern
- Bougie Tuesday at OD Arcade 6PM
- Music Bingo at Grumpy Monk 6PM
- Larry Stevens at Maxwell’s 6:30
- The Mercenaries at Star Tavern 7PM
- Shag Lessons at Fat Harold’s 7PM
- Trivia at Main Street Taphouse 7PM
- Trivia at Dirty Don’s 7PM
- Speed-Quiz Trivia at 810 7PM
- Trivia at Crooked Hammock 7PM
- Song Quiz at Putter’s Pub 7PM
- Paul Grimshaw OD Arcade 8PM
Need a Great Vacation Accommodation?
Find the perfect place to stay in North Myrtle Beach this summer – Call Grand Strand Vacations at 843-249-3433 and tell them Bo the Webguy said to give you the best deal possible.