It is 74 degrees and mostly clear in North Myrtle Beach right now. They are calling for a lot of rain later. Stay dry if you can!
Happy Tuesday Friends,
If you are here and the threat of rain does not keep you shut in, you may be looking for things to do on Tuesday, August 3rd.
- At 1 pm, be at a place where you can tune in to 94.9FM or 949thesurf.com. In the 1 o’clock hour, Jim and Casey from Jim Quick & Coastline, will be releasing another single from the revival album with Mike Worley.
- Mandy and River give Free Beginner shag lessons tonight at Fat Harold’s Beach Club
- There are lots of choices for a great lunch in NMB. Consider one of the local lunch specials
- Taco Tuesday at Captain Archie’s is always a hit. That starts at 4pm.
- Some of the venues below may be affected by the weather. You might want to check first if it is indeed raining. Thanks Ray from Friends of NMB for putting this list together.
Ray’s List for Tuesday 8-3
- Exacta Duo at Duplin Winery 12PM
- Carlos Perez at Ocean Annie’s 3
- Benny Nations Karaoke at MOTO’s 3PM
- Cyndi Wheeler at Duplin Winery 3:30
- Karaoke at Patio’s Tiki Bar 4:30
- Ronnie O’Briant at Lulu’s 5PM
- Stan Gregory at Martini 5PM
- Tammy Barbour at Buoy’s 6PM
- Rick Cannon at Deckerz 6PM
- Chris Cary at Flynn’s 6PM
- Joan Burton at Daddio’s 6PM
- Marcus Cannon at Nacho Hippo 6PM
- Kelly J & Larinza at Marina Bar 6PM
- Victoria Humphreys at Duffy Street 6PM
- Taylor & Alex at 39th Street Bar 6:30
- Dustin Chapman Duo at Deckerz 7PM
- Backline at Capt Archie’s 7PM
- Southside Saints at HBO Deck 7PM
- Mike Waters at Boardwalk Billy’s 7PM
- Cornbread at Local on the Water 7PM
- High Beams at Dockside Village 7PM
- Karaoke at Whiskey Beach 7PM
- Eric Metts at OD Arcade 8PM
- Craig Beaumont at 3001 8:30
- Steel County Express at Duck’s 9PM