If you were affected by Hurricane Ian, I hope things are getting better for you and yours. We have a ton of work here in Cherry Grove and that is the reason I didn’t get a chance to post after Friday. I hope you are safe and in recovery mode. NMB has a lot of clean up and repairs to make. Some of the businesses were hit pretty hard, so be considerate and patient as we clean up, restock, and get back in business.
These are events scheduled, Some may changed, Check with venue.
Ray’s List for Monday -10-3
- Benny Nations at Murphy’s 12PM
- Jason Owens at Duplin Winery 3:30
- DJ Miss Ethel at Fat Harold’s 4PM
- Steve and Susie at Martini 5PM
- Mark McKinney at Boardwalk Billy’s PM
- Ronnie O’Briant at Lulu’s 5PM
- Music Bingo at Patio’s 6PM
- Steel County Express at HOTOs 6:30
- Mind Games Trivia at OD Lounge 6:30
- Leroy’s All Starz at Star Tavern 7PM
- Monday Night Football at Deckerz 7PM
- NMB City Council Meeting 7PM