Things to do on Tuesday, the First Day of March in NMB.
- Jay Kinlaw and the Surf Team will be back at Roca Roja in Cherry Grove today for Shaggin’ on the Marsh – It is 5 to 8 in the Cantina. Come hang out with Jay, so a little shaggin’ and have some fun.
- Mandy is teaching FREE Shag Lessons tonight – Be there! Fat Harold’s at 7 PM
- If you don’t live here, plan a trip to the beach – Grand Strand Vacations Call 843-249-3433 for the best prices on beach house rentals and condo rentals in North Myrtle Beach
- Jim Morgan is on the radio till 11. JQ is on the Radio Today from 11 to 3 Tune in at 949thesurf.com
- Eat Lunch at a Local Favorite – Which lunch special in NMB is your favorite?
- Get Tickets for the Beach Music Festival in May
- See this big list below
Ray’s List for Tuesday, 3-1
- Benny Nations at Murphy’s 3PM
- Stan Gregory at Martini 5PM
- Dom Wier at 39th Ave Bar 5PM
- Chris Cary at Flynn’s 6PM
- The Formers at Murphy’s 6PM
- Joan Burton at Daddio’s 6PM
- Mark McKinney at Boardwalk Billy’s 6PM
- Tom DiMaio Jazz Trio at Marina Bar 6PM
- Matt Lambe at Local on the Water 6PM
- Randy Atwood at Cooper’s Tavern 6PM
- Leroy’s All Starz at Archie’s 6PM
- Cyndi Wheeler at Salt Water Grille 6PM
- Larry Stevens at Maxwell’s 6:30PM
- Trivia at Crooked Hammock 6:30PM
- Sip & Paint at Wine & Design 6:30PM
What are you doing today?