Friday, July 2nd is HERE. Are you here in North Myrtle Beach?
Happy Friday Friends of NMB,
The weather website widget I am looking at says there may be some rain and scattered thunderstorms today at the beach. Looking out the front door of our house in Cherry Grove, I can see that as a BIG possibility. You may opt for for things to do inside today. Is the wind ever going to stop here in NMB?
Things to do on Friday
- It is Friday FISH Day and most all of my favorites feature a lunch special with Fried Flounder. You can’t go wrong with Captain Archie’s, Hoskins, Deckerz, or OD Arcade.
- Today at HOTO’s, Mike Worley is scheduled to play on the deck from 11 to 3. He is on the deck, but its covered. Join Mike from 94.9 the Surf – This Friday afternoon party is BIG and is a great way to start your weekend. They have fresh caught seafood at HOTO’s and one of the best dining views at the beach.
- Tonight at Fat Harold’s, go by and see my friend, Jay Kinlaw. He is in the DJ Booth in the front room and will have ya dancin’ to the best music in the world. I would bet you will hear some Chairmen of the Board, Embers, Band of Oz, Entertainers, and Coastline tunes at Fat Harold’s tonight.
- The Embers featuring Craig Woolard are at the Spanish Galleon tonight. The Galleon has 4 nights of Live Music starting tonight at 8:30pm.
- If you are cruising in your car this afternoon or at a place where you control the radio, be sure to tune in to 94.9 FM at 5pm for Jim Quick’s Swamp Soul Show. 949thesurf.com I would love to know your thoughts on the show. Looking for a Great Chicken Sandwich? Go to Zaxby’s in North Myrtle Beach and tell them Jim Quick sent you for 10% off your meal.
Have you had a chance to hear Jim Quick’s Swamp Soul Show?