Happy Friday Friends,
Are you looking for things to do in North Myrtle Beach on Friday, October 1st?
- Jay Kinlaw is playing in the front room at the Fat Man’s House tonight at 6pm. Jim Rose will be playing the back room beginning at 7pm. Yes, 2 Dance Floor and 2 DJs are set for the shaggers in town tonight.
- Shifting Gears is scheduled to play at HOTOs tonight at 6pm
- If you can control the radio dial at 5pm EST, tune into to 949thesurf.com to hear Jim Quick’s Swamp Soul Show.
- If you are a member of the CBMA, look for ballot links in your email this afternoon.
- Ray’s Big List is shared below
Ray’s List for Friday 10-1
- NMB Farmers Market 10AM
- White End at Captain Archie’s 12PM
- Dark Horse Band at Murphy’s 12PM
- Biker Olympics – Harley’s Roadhouse 12PM
- Stan Gregory at Duplin Winery 3:30
- Christina Black at Castaways 4PM
- Riptide Radio Party at Deckerz 4PM
- Ricky T at Duck’s Sidewalk 5PM
- Scott Watkins at Martini 5PM
- The Yale Brothers at Lulu’s 5PM
- Bullfrog at Captain Archie’s 6PM
- Shifting Gears at HOTO’S 6PM
- Jared Cline at Filet’s 6PM
- Jamie Odom at Driftwood 6PM
- Gary Alexander at Nacho Hippo 6PM
- Next of Kin at Murphy’s 6:30
- Azalea Roots at Local Bar 7PM
- Raggae Man at Boardwalk Billy’s 7PM
- Fabulous Fisheads at Sugrues 7PM
- Harlequin at Mulligans 7PM
- Smokin’ Hot at Baron’s 7PM
- Benny Nations Karaoke at Maxwell’s 7PM
- JayDubya at Whiskey Beach 8PM
- City Lights at OD Arcade 8:30
- All My Rowdy Friends at Duck’s 9PM
- Thomas Road at Bourbon Cowboy
Have a Great Friday in NMB
Hey! my page is up to 6013 – Thank you to all that have liked it!