67 degrees with a high of 82. It is a nice cool morning for a change.
Happy Friday Friends!
Are you looking for things to do in North Myrtle Beach on Friday, September 3rd?
- The First Friday is the Last Friday of the Summer HOTOs deck parties with Mike Worley – Be there from 11 to 3, it could be crazy for this holiday weekend. You can hear it live on 949thesurf.com if you can’t be there in person.
- Randy Atwood and the Renegades will be playing at HOTOs tonight at 6pm.
- Tune in to Jim Quick’s Swamp Soul Show at 5pm – You can hear it on 94.9 FM in the grand strand or go to the website link above to hear it anywhere in the world. Remember its 5PM EST. I have someone from Ireland and Sweden that visits this site daily.
- There are lots of options to eat fried fish on special. try the flounder at OD Arcade, Deckerz, Hoskins, Ducks, or Captain Archie’s. Don’t want fish? Look at what other options you have on the lunch specials page
- The Big Labor Day Weekend Shag Contest is at Fat Harold’s tonight and tomorrow night – Craig Jennings will be in the front room with the dance contest. Bill Harper is in the back room tonight playing for those that want to dance and not be judged officially.
- Ray’s List is posted below – Thanks Ray from from Friends of NMB
Ray’s List for Friday 9-3
- NMB Farmers Market 10AM
- Rick & Lesa at Duplin Winery 12PM
- Jody Hunter at Patios 12PM
- Backline at Ocean Annie’s 1PM
- Stan Gregory at Duplin Winery 3:30
- Christina Black at Castaways 4PM
- Will Ness at Crooked Hammock 4PM
- Riptide Radio Party at Deckerz 4PM
- Harlequin at Patios 4:30
- Ricky T at Duck’s Sidewalk 5PM
- Scott Watkins at Martini 5PM
- The Yale Brothers at Lulu’s 5PM
- Southside Band at Ocean Annie’s 5PM
- Tim Elliot Band at Murphy’s 6PM
- Andy and Oneida at Buoy’s 6PM
- Mark Starnes at Dirty Don’s 6PM
- The Renegades at HOTO’S 6PM
- Jared Cline at Filet’s 6PM
- Backline at the Marina Bar 6PM
- Chris Cary at Barefoot Bistro 6PM
- Skylar Whitfield at Duck Dive Bar 6PM
- David Fair at Nacho Hippo 6PM
- Scotty Taylor at Grumpy Monk 6PM
- No Limit at SOHO North 6PM
- Jimmy O at Wine Therapy 6PM
- Daryl Harwood at Archie’s 7PM
- Tim Clark Band at Local 7PM
- Smoke & Mirrors at Sugrues 7PM
- Jason Ray Welch at Flynn’s 7PM
- Spellbound at Star Tavern 7PM
- Tammy’s Tangent at Baron’s 7PM
- Tropical Jammers at Landshark 7PM
- Black Glass at HoB Deck 7PM
- Doc Simmons at Dockside Village 7PM
- Benny Nations Karaoke at Maxwell’s 7PM
- Cory Luetjen at Deckerz 8PM
- Will Ness at Bar 19 Twelve 8PM
- If Birds Could Fly at OD Arcade 8:30
- Hip Pocket at Duck’s 9PM
- NTranze at Whiskey Beach 9PM
- Painted Man at Club Rewind 9PM
- SOCO at Bourbon Cowboy 9PM
- DJ Comix at Envy-3001 10PM
Are you thinking about a Beach Trip?
If you haven’t planned your trip already and you are looking for a great place to stay in North Myrtle Beach, call Grand Strand Vacations at 843-249-3433. Tell them Bo the Webguy sent ya.