Its going to be a good day in NMB!
Happy Sunday Friends!
Are you looking for things to do on Sunday, July 25th? There are plenty of things going on
- The beach itself is always an attraction for NMB. Do you go to Cherry Grove, Ocean Drive, Windy Hill or Crescent Beach?
- Eric and the Chilltones are at the OD Pavilion at 1pm. Eddie Anderson will be spinnin the tunes at 4 after the band show
- Jim Quick & Coastline are at Deckerz tonight at 5pm – It is Coastline TIME!
Here is Ray’s List for Sunday the 25th
- Brittany Davis Archer at Local 12PM
- Cornhole Tournament at Castaways 12PM
- Tony Reese at Patio’s 12:30
- The Chilltones at OD Pavilion 1PM
- Rory Zak at Ocean Annie’s 1PM
- The Renegades at Murphy’s 2PM
- Jay Kennedy at Taco Mundo 2PM
- Austin Mowery at Capt Archie’s 4PM
- Mike McManus at WOB 4PM
- Baxter & LaCombe at Patio’s 4:30
- The Coastline Band at Deckerz 5PM
- Tammy Barbour at Duck’s-Sidewalk 5PM
- Southside Band at Ocean Annie’s 5PM
- Alvarado Road Show at Lulu’s 5PM
- Steve and Susie Pethel at Martini 5PM
- City Lights at Marina Bar 5PM
- The Outfit at Local Bar 6PM
- Paul Grimshaw at Grumpy Monk
- Ryan Holcomb at Nacho Hippo 6PM
- Jared Forrester at Bouy’s 6PM
- Digger T at Duffy Street 6PM
- Timmy Pierce at Boardwalk Billy’s 6PM
- Smokin’ Hot at Callie Baker’s 7PM
- NTranze at Dockside Village 7PM
- Karaoke at OD Arcade 8PM
- Open Mike at Jay’s LR 8:30
- Chocolate Chip at Duck’s 9PM
What are you doing today?
Have you liked my page on facebook? explorenmb on fb
Have you seen this page on google yet? review explorenmb