82 degrees. Some guy named Fred is out there. He needs to slow down.
Happy Sunday Friends,
Fred may be a Tropical Storm by the time he hits landfall in the US. Hopefully he fizzles out quickly. BUT! There is a storm blowing in to Ocean Drive today.
Are you looking for things to do on Sunday, August 15th?
- Cat 5 is at the OD Pavilion today at 1pm – Its gonna be HOT. Cat 5 has some of the top songs on the Surf Countdown every week. I know this will be a good turnout today.
- Scott posted a picture of Chicken Wings on the facebook. You can get them on special today at Deckerz. Their special sauce is worth a visit. Rick and Lesa is playing this afternoon, Jeff James is back tonight at 7
- Shifting Gears plays tonight at HOTO’s around 6ish to 630ish.
- Ray from Friends of NMB posted this list of Live Music and other things to do today. Check it out.
Ray’s List for Sunday 8-15
- Joan Burton at Patio’s 12PM
- Cornhole Tournament at Castaways 12:30
- Cat 5 at OD Pavilion 1PM
- Joshua Jerald at Taco Mundo 2PM
- Root 65 at Murphy’s 3PM
- Flip Flops at Captain Archie’s 4PM
- Rick & Lesa at Deckerz 4PM
- Will Jackson Crooked Hammock 4PM
- Kelvin Mulvaney at Patio’s 4:30
- Tammy Barbour at Duck’s-Sidewalk 5PM
- Pale Horse at The Marina Bar 5PM
- Randy Clifton at Lulu’s 5PM
- Steve and Susie Pethel at Martini 5PM
- Dustin Brown at Nacho Hippo 6PM
- Charles Freeman at Boardwalk Billy’s 6PM
- Ronnie Coco at Grumpy Monk 6PM
- Kayley Green at Bouy’s 6PM
- Shifting Gears at HOTO’s 6:30
- SOCO at House of Blues Deck 7PM
- Southside Saints at Callie Baker’s 7PM
- Barefoot Trio at Dockside Village 7PM
- Jeff James at Deckerz 7PM
- Rory John Zak at Local on the Water 7PM
- Karaoke at OD Arcade 8PM
- Open Mike at Jay’s LR 8:30
- NTranze at Duck’s 9PM
Scratch My Back?