Are you celebrating the Fourth of July in North Myrtle Beach? There are a lot of people here in Paradise this week.
Hello Friends of NMB,
It is slightly cooler this morning than it has been most of the week. The weather widget I am looking at currently says 69 degrees with a high of 84 today. I know the beach is going to be packed today. This is the busiest week of the year for North Myrtle Beach tourism. Local businesses are still affected by the limited workforce, so keep that in mind as you dine, shop and get entertained. Many vacationers and locals are excited that fireworks are back this year in Cherry Grove. My dog, DJ is going to have a rough night. Leave it to the experts and watch the show with friends and family. Remember it is illegal to shoot off fireworks in North Myrtle Beach without a permit.
I hope you have a Safe and Happy Independence Day.
Things to do on July 4th in NMB
- The 11th Annual ‘Salute From the Shore’ Flyover is today – Look for the planes coming down the shore of NC and SC – They will be flying over at 1pm in Cherry Grove
- Fireworks off the Cherry Grove Pier at 9:30pm – Expect a lot of traffic and watch out for pedestrians walking down to the beach to see the display.
- Gary Lowder & Smokin’ Hot is on the stage at OD Pavilion from 1 pm to 4pm
- The Martin Davis Band with Jackie Gore is performing at the Galleon at 7 pm
- The Embers featuring Craig Woolard will be playing at the Spanish Galleon after the Martin Davis Band.
What are your plans today?